Sugarcreek Metropark Green Trail

Sugarcreek Metropark Green Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Bellbrook, Ohio that features a river. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Sugarcreek park is over 500 acres of walking and horse trails near Bellbrook Ohio.

Wide trails with a few good climbs.

Great paths. A lot people walk, hike, run here so expect some congestion. Nice with creek, lots of tree cover, some scenic stuff to see.

A little crowded for me and an easy trail to walk. It is a well manicured trail with little elevation changes. We had a great walk but we were looking for something a bit more strenuous.

Well marked trails with nice scenery. Trails almost too wide and too nice of condition - not many roots, rocks or uneven steps to contend with.

First time visiting on my OH Flip-flop trail running quest. Nicely groomed hiking trails...I managed a 4.5 Mile single loop with a number of spur-trails off main loop. It was not too difficult (I ran in flops) and was VERY well marked with posted maps at most major trail intersections. Nice rolling terrain/hills that follow back and forth along the creek...pretty area and worth the visit.

Great trail. Just went for the first time Saturday. Wide trails that made it easy for us to talk side by side and plenty room for the dogs. The rocks across the creek were fun going across. Nice inclines.

Went on probably the first nicest day in 2016 so far, the park was packed and the ground was thawing so it made for an interesting soupy mess. This was my first time at Sugarcreek Metropark, I really liked the park. My dog and I did about half of the park. I like the elevation changes. We will be back later this year to check it out with leaves on the trees.