Squire's Castle at North Chagrin

Squire's Castle at North Chagrin is a 2.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cleveland, OH that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Actual address for the park and trailhead is 2794 River Rd, Willoughby 44094

Love it. This place has special meaning to me since I grew up so close to it.

Had a great time. Combined all the trails and completed the entire North Chagrin Reservation. There were quite a few times when we had to check our map because there are many connector trails that branch off, but it was part of the adventure. Great work-out! Will definitely come back again!

Very nice entrance with the castle!Trails seem like they go on for a while so if you like to hike for a couple hours this is the place for you.

Beautiful trail, my family and I really enjoyed the views as well the the magnificent huge old trees.

A bit confusing. Beautiful views. A bit more crowded than my liking. Castle is fun to explore.

Beautiful trail.

I liked the trail itself but there's so many random branches that lead nowhere or into a field that I was constantly checking my map, kind of took away from enjoying the trail

Trailhead was easy to moderate. The Squire Castle Gatehouse was worth checking out, and the Nature Center at North Chagrin had some interesting displays of local animals. Was able to add another decal to our walking sticks.

Great for running and endurance workouts. Connects to a labyrinth of trails in Cleveland Metroparks. Easy to get lost with all the great views.