Spring Hollow Trail

Spring Hollow Trail is a 1.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Akron, OH that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

There were a lot of bugs but it was nice change of scenery

The bugs were awful this day and I really didn't know why this trail was marked as hard. We found it to be easy with the exception of one incline that added a little more of a workout. Other than that...seemed pretty easy.

My husband I really enjoyed this trail. we will go back in the near future. We took the 3.6 mile trail; it was a good workout.

Nice trail. Great archery range nearby and good connector trails for longer and more challenging hikes!

Frozen and snowy trail today

This was an awesome little trail. I took my boys, ages 3 and 4 and they had a blast. The trails were up and down a lot toward the end and while it is only 1.5 miles long it was a workout. Some of the trails were a little narrow but the drop-offs were minimal so I felt safe letting the boys walk on their own. There were many steps to help with some of the verticals and a few bridges added to the trail experience. definitely adding this to my favorites. Heading back another day to do Adams trail which shares some of these sames paths but is more than twice as long.