Rockbridge Hiking Trail

Rockbridge Hiking Trail is a 2.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rockbridge, OH that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

canoeing

cave

Great view, better than expected. Kids made me nervous walking on the rock bridge. We loved it.

Trail was in great shape and the views were amazing. The bridge was fantastic. A must see.

Very very bummed to walk up and see a No Dogs allowed - please update. Wasted time.

Just finished this on a beautiful weekend morning. A little more strenuous than we thought it would be, but that could be just us being out of shape. Definitely worth the walk to see the natural bridge!

Hardy hike over hill and dale takes you to an amazing barely known natural wonder. It's difficult to judge the scope of the rock bridge until you see it with your own eyes. This should be a part of any hocking tour weekend. Don't bring a pet.

In your overview you have listed that dogs are able to use the trail. This is not the case. Went on 08/16/15 and took our great dane for a quick hike and upon exiting the truck and walking to the trail head there is a sign that states no pets allowed. Very disapointed we could not take this hike and ended up going to Cantwell again.

Could only give one star as we did not get to take the trail with our dog.

Someone should update descriptions so others do not make the same mistake.

Very rewarding / short hike that is good for kids. They will love the waterfall! Just go in late spring. There are lots of longer trails in Hocking Hills that are not posted on this site. The whole area is gorgeous and there is something for everyone. Highly recommend this as a camping or cabin-ing destination.

I added a photo from when me and my kids went there and it was 2 below zero! I checked on demanding because like I said it was very cold, so cold that we had to catch our breath and we were taking it slow! My daughter Kaitlyn and my son Austin never complained the whole time even though it was a very extreme hike, but worth it. I took alot of nice photos that day. We even slipped and fell going down alot of times. LOL!!! But I would do it again, and I am sure they would also.

PS. We even went there the following year when it was 102 degrees, not counting the heat index!

Fairly easy trail that was a little harder this time of year due to mud and/or ice. Natural bridge made hike worthwhile.