Reagan/Huffman Trails

Reagan/Huffman Trails is a 7.4 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Medina, OH that features a river and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Reagan/Huffman trails total about 10 miles and are loop trails located near Medina, Ohio. They feature a river trail and are rated as beginner, moderate, and advanced. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible from March until October.

This trail would be awesome for MTBers, but not for hikers. We actually hiked 8.8 miles, not the 7.1 it gave us credit for.

So much for the update that fixed the bug that reported miles incorrectly....

The first half of the trail was alright, but there were many forks in the trail and it was difficult to follow along. I had to keep checking my phone, which really took away from the experience. Most of the trail DOES NOT match AllTrails. The trails just don't follow the same paths that AllTrails has listed. We'd be on a trail and then when I'd take my phone out, we were completely off the path and in wrong directions!

It's fairly easy to be sure that you are on the path when it is a MTB trail.

Also, we hiked 8.8 miles and didn't even complete the 1 section that was on the other side of the road, so 7.6 miles is not accurate at all!

This trail just keeps getting better.

the best MTB Trails in Medina County

Awesome Trail. This one is a local for me and I love to come here and do some MTB. I also love the trail because every time I am here I see some kind of wild life. The local MTB shop across the street is great to. They have tones of gear and help with talking care of the trails. Great place!

Decent ride for beginners and experienced riders alike. Lots of exposed roots, but nothing a hard-tail bike can't handle. Also, there is a great shop across the road from Huffman run by the guys who run Vulture's Knob.

I rode all the Reagan/Huffman trails today for the first time. There are 5 total trails and more under construction I believe from some of the work done in the woods. They are rated from easy (.75mi), moderate (1.5-1.75mi) and difficult (2-2.75mi). Some of the trails follow the river for a little bit and get pretty close. The trails were nice, just be prepared for a lot of exposed roots. I guess you just get that anyways though. The Huffman trail which is rated difficult has sections where free riding can be done, I decided to stay away from some of the steep hills and bowls and just ride the path. Overall the trails are nice for all experience levels and the area has a lot to offer including a playground and picnic area and a port-a-potty. I will be returning soon to ride them again!