Lantermin's Mill Trail

Lantermin's Mill Trail is a 4.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Youngstown, OH that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

scenic driving

cave

2,882 acre park with opportunities include hiking, biking, boating, fishing, golf, tennis, volleyball, picnicking, cross country skiing, sledding, and more.

More than one path, great scenery.

I took my four boys and wife on this trail and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The mix of terrain (asphalt, fields, unpaved) was a little weird but also welcome. They label this trail as moderate but we would label it as easy.

Mill was very interesting to tour. Path markings were a little confusing or non-existent but made it around the lake and back to the mill. Beautiful scenery for such an urban area. Park was clean and well kept. Probably not a good area to be in much past dusk.

Awesome trail. The Boardwalk was closed so I rerouted plenty to see with suttle inclines.

It was a nice trail. Will come back again.

It was a good hike, would do it again. Only downfall of hike, trails are not marked well. You have to figure out when you go into the parking lot, where the trail begins again.

Great hike. Says 5 miles around lake but we went a little further so ours ended up closer to a 6 mile hike around. Saw deer, crane and tons of other wildlife. Gorgeous views. Next time we will pack a picnic.

It is as scenic as many state & National Parks trails. A nice hike for almost anybody, including children

I love this area. The trails are really fun to get out on and the scenery is beautiful! I love the rocky terrain this area offers.

nice for a hike. did around 9 miles of walking close to the river. wouldnt expect the views where the park is located. very pleasant walk.

None of the trails were clearly marked. I had to ask a park employee, who was also unclear on exactly where the "loop" was and gave me direction of ways I could go, but wasn't entirely sure of it. There was more trash than usual around the trails. Also, due to the park killing off hundreds of geese recently, I won't be returning. I don't make it a habit to frequent places in nature where "officials" take it upon themselves to kill wildlife who have more of a right to be there than people do.

Great trail. It was hard to believe a place that nice was located in a town so run down. The trail follows the river an then returns on the opposite side. Little situated along the path reveal some history of the mill.

Very nice place, good trails, very scenic on the trail running along the river. Will be back in the fall.

Amazing place. However there is no mountain bike trail. Only road bike trails.

Grew up in Mill Creek... Beautiful sites, great place! Visit lantermins mill in the winter, you won't regret it! Best thing Youngstown has!