Kendall Lake Loop

Kendall Lake Loop is a 1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Peninsula, OH and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

An easy pleasant flat 1-mile loop. Great warm-up or cool down. Tons of parking!

This is a gorgeous trail. We started this trail and cut off to Salt Run Trail Loop. After the loop, we finished up Lake Trail. Watch out for the downed tree across the trail.

My favorite place to go when I'm on break at work or just stressed

I gave this a 5 star because I knew going in that it was an easy trail. We walked this trail after Twin Sisters Falls and it was nice and relaxing. We hopped off for a second to climb that pretty hill for some elevation and a good quads and butt work-out! The scenery was very calming and therapeutic!

Nice, easy trail. Short loop with great views of the lake and lodge in the center. Makes for a great middle point if you start at Happy Days Lodge and connect to the Lake Trail. Great for an easy, quick hike.

Nice simple trail. This trail connects to a few others to extend your hike!

very nice amenities. lots of parking and clean and heated restrooms

Very short trail that can be used with the adjacent cross country trail or the pine grove trail across the road. Overly maintained by your federal tax dollars so you can hike without getting you'd shoes wet. You can see the remains of a depression era work project to make a toboggan run as well as the "lake" shelter and parking lot.