East & West Rim Trail

East & West Rim Trail is a 2.1 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near South Bloomingville, OH that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

East Rim Trail is located near South Bloomingville, OH. The trail is primarily used for Hiking.

Moderate difficult and some good views.

In my opinion this is the best trail in Logan, Ohio to take! It was absolutely breathtaking!!

The best trail in Ohio that I've done. Beautiful scenic views.

It was sprinkling when we first started the trail and pouring around midway. We stayed pretty dry thanks to the protection of the trees. There were areas where the rocks were pretty treacherous and possibly dangerous. We used our best judgment. The views were absolutely breathtaking. This was a great ending to a great trip to Hocking Hills!

This is probably my favorite hike in all of Hocking Hills so far. Beautiful views. A few things though-- probably not suitable for everyone as there are 200' drops (it's a nature preserve, so no railings) and the trail gets quite narrow at times so you do need to watch your footing. It also can get pretty crowded, though not as much as Old Man's Cave or Cedar Falls.