Mount Airy Ridge Trail Loop

Mount Airy Ridge Trail Loop is a 3.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cincinnati, OH that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

The hike was beautiful but went the wrong way several times—glad I had this app (until my phone died)

I hike this as much as possible! favorite trail hands down!

Just finished a 2 mile hike (roughly), starting at "G" and connecting to "H". Not heavily travelled and plenty of time to be alone in the woods. Was able to take my time and let my dog roam a bit in the dry creek beds. Very quiet as you go further in the woods, which was a pleasant surprise (Colerain Ave isn't that far away). Nice elevation changes and definitely had a good sweat when I was done. This was my first time there and I will definitely be back.

Can get lost easily but very scenic given the suburban location. Stairs a great cardio workout.

Although it was nice and shaded for the summer months, the trails were poorly marked. We got lost a few times and even got to a point where this map told us to go one way but that way didn't exist.

Fun and I would like it in summer when all the leaves come out.

Decent inner city trail. Tons of different routes to take to extend your hike. Some parts were pretty muddy although it hadnt rained that much lately and some parts were rather narrow, but all in all not bad for being in cincy and close.

Very nice scenery but very trafficked most of the way.

It was very fun and semi-difficult trail!

It's great park

The trail was fun today 2-1-16

Lovely hike but very muddy as it had rained recently. I cannot wait to explore this park in the springtime. Trails ranged from easy to some pretty difficult hills. Also had an awesome tree house which is worth checking out. Beautiful park overall.

I hiked this back in 2014. The tree house was pretty cool but showed heavy damage from people and security cameras now watching the site. the trail itself was poorly marked and came out at several different places. but overall its a beautiful area with some wildlife.

One of my favorite hikes in Cincy! The trails are not marked not the best but is part of the fun! However they close off part of it for hunting season, so in that case getting lost isn't great! I'll go back in the summer!

Trail was pretty nice just a bit muddy.