Cedar Falls Hiking Trail

Cedar Falls Hiking Trail is a 0.9 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Camden, OH that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

0.9 miles 0 feet Point to Point

hot springs

Cedar Falls is a short yet moderate hike. With some light hills and some very nice views. If you wander off the trail around the .5 mile, you can get some fantastic views of the creek below. Moderate hike, with hills and valleys, you cross a stream bed (when I was through there was no water)

Great trail. Some steep hills and great views. Fun to climb on the dried river bed and explore.

Good trail. There are some cool overlooks. It is kind of disappointing with a dried up river bed and no real falls.

Great! A lot of great things to see!

This trail is rather short at.9 miles but it is a nice hike and has lots of nice views. There are some hills that are fairly steep but short in length.
My wife and I hiked this trail, be aware that the trail is marked but not what I would call good markings, we got of the trail once and ended up in a dog training area (which offered us up some really nice scenic views) overall we enjoyed the hike and views it offered,