Boettler South Gate Park Area Trails

Boettler South Gate Park Area Trails is a 2.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Green, OH that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

NOTE: Dogs are permitted in Southgate Park but NOT Boettler Park and must remain on leash. Contact the local office of the Ohio Division of Natural Resources at 330-644-2220.

I thought the park was a little confusing. So many little trails here and there. I doubt I would go back. We ended up on Southgate trail. The Boettler park trail had a sign saying no dogs allowed. And we had our two dogs with us.

I was geocaching and saw many young runners. It is mostly flat and well maintained. Easy walking with some nice views. Disc golf available.

Hey w2 w I 1 r3

I was here mainly for Geocaching, and disc golf, but walked a lot of the trails. Rather flat with some nice views of open meadows and some woodlands, a couple neat ponds with lots of fish. good for a nice stroll for an hour or so.