Twentymile Loop

Twentymile Loop is a 7.4 mile loop trail located near Franklin, NC and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

7.4 miles Loop

good trail marked just off 28. parked at ranger station and hiked a while. Several trails branch off of this one. one was blocked by a recent tree fall so went up another trail.

To the people saying they can't find this trail it is at the end of the Dragon near the Ranger Station. You can also access gregory bald and the AT from here. I came across what I believe is this trail by seeingg the Twenty Mile Ranger Station and pulling in. We the saw parking and started walking down the road and that is where we saw the signs. The ridge trail is a decent climb near a awesome little creek. Apparently people bring horses because we saw a lot droppings.

This trail doesn't actually exist!

We followed the directions exactly and even verified the map with GPS, but no trail exists at this location...nor is Twenty Mile Loop listed on any other trail maps. Very frustrating that I wasted my time and makes we wonder if this app is dependable!

We followed the directions to the end of the road and talked to the family that lives there. They have never heard of this, and we were unable to find anything.