Sherman Branch Trail

Sherman Branch Trail is a 8.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Charlotte, NC and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Good for cycling, jogging, walking. No baby strollers.

very challenging but lots of fun!

Very fun ride! Not too easy, but still a great workout

Awesome biking trail!

One of the best in the Charlotte area… great place!

Very fun but lots of uphill rides

Beautiful trail and very well kept. Its one of the nicest trails in Charlotte by far, nice flow, sweet curves. I can't wait to go back ! Hats off to Tarhills !!!!!

Yes this is a bike only trail.

good place to ride not good for first on any mountain bike trail

This is a bike trail only, hiking is permitted but it's basically a walk in the park.

******* awesome

I went for a hike with my dogs. They loved it! The trees are beautiful even in winter but these trails are made mainly for bikers. Still a great experience.

Solid trail for mountain biking. Lots of variety in terms of features. Intermediate or above skill level.

Mainly for cyclists but still a nice hike.

What a great place to hike!!! Make sure that you start your hike in the far right trail by the porta potty so that you're hiking against bike traffic.

I'm a beginner so I'm still getting the hang of trail riding. The trails are narrow and challenging for a newbie however I had a ball. I went out on late Friday morning after it had opened from the rain. I had the trail to myself so it was a good opportunity to learn a little. finely got to break in my new bike. Thanks trailblazer team for a great park.

Nice ride, but not difficult by any sense of the word. Lots of sand, some good twists and turns. The 'expert' trail is mostly just 'moderate' with a 20' section of uphill difficulty. All said-- it's a good ride and pretty close which helps me like it more.

Pretty fun obstacles good track for speed and very demanding 29 ers seem to reign supreme out here my remedy 8 got passed by a hard tail 29 er. The roller coaster is a hell of a thrill, good little drops and nice log jumps only complain is the table tops need better lips on them takes good speed and a lotta preload to get the air I wanted

Trail was OK for hiking but was def meant for mountain biking. Not at all a moderate hike i would rate it as easy personally. The trail itself winds around a lot and you end up doing a lot of backtracking on everything you have already seen. There was not much scenery other than the usual trees and I did not see much wildlife. Part of the trails come close to a housing complex which makes it lose a lot of its natural setting. I would go back again but would most def take my bike with me instead of a pair of hiking boots.