Shelley Lake Trail

Shelley Lake Trail is a 2.2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Raleigh, North Carolina that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

wheelchair friendly

Loved jogging this trail.

F

nicely paved. did it on a Wednesday evening and it was too busy for my preference. water seemed really low but potential to be very pretty.

This really is a great paved and bridge trail. It tends to get a little packed on weekends, but the main thing to watch out for is bikers looping the path. If you bring a dog, be ready for all kinds of wildlife, we have seen ducks, geese, snapping turtles, deer, and many other animals. It has plenty of elevation change which makes for a good workout!

Always a pretty and nice little walk

We walked this trial for the first time today with our 2 9 year old girls. We had a blast and it really was an easy walk!

Loved it! New to the area & hesitant to go walking alone as a young female. I felt totally safe!

its a great place to walk with family and friends...

Lovely lake and walk. I go frequently with my young son. He loves to feed the ducks and geese during the walk. The park also boasts a fabulous playground.