San-Lee Park Trail

San-Lee Park Trail is a 4.2 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Sanford, North Carolina that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

canoeing

whitewater kayaking

We love it. This place is wonderful. And trails go around the lake . It is easy hike.

I hiked with my wife and three kids...they just loved it. Trails are properly marked to enhance the experience. Definitely I will come back to do the other loops.

Good trail. My 11 and 9 year old loved it. My 3 year finished by himself, but he was ready for a nap by the end of the trail.

This place is great. Family friendly and fun to walk, run, or bike. There is very easy route around the perimeter of the lake that is just under a mile. It's beautiful to look at. Run it twice for a good daily run. If you want to follow the bike trails make sure you bring water and wear bug spray.

great trails and family oriented park

This trail is 10 miles long if you bypass the expert sections, and 12 if you ride everything. Great trail with lots of challenging terrain. Definitely not a beginner trail. Lots of new jumps added over the winter. If it's been a few years since you last rode this trail, it's not the same trail.

Trail was the best so far I ran. Says 4 miles and some changes, I do ran today about 6 and not same route and even skipping some routes means is more then those 4 was annotated. Have all kind of stuff, jumps, hills, new trails, all .....
So far the best one of 5 on my belt using this app.....

Not recommend if your not a expert.

Great trail, the "mega jump" section is a lotta fun we have been working to put better lips on the table tops though so it can be cleared great drop and six pack section I hit it up regularly