Riverbend Park and Lower Lake Hickory

Riverbend Park and Lower Lake Hickory is a 3.1 mile loop trail located near Stony Point, North Carolina that features a river. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, walking, birding, and fishing. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Pretty forest setting. Well marked trails

The staff was very helpful. We tried the red trail. It was beautiful seeing the river. We will be back soon to try the other trails.

I did the lower hike along the river with my 3 and year old. They loved it. Very family friendly. We were able to see several birds and even some large turtles sunning on some rocks just in the river

Very good trails for mainly running or speed walking a little bland if your going just for scenery. I can't get over the old women saying it's creepy and not to go alone lol ain't no one checking out some old single mom dud. This is a risk you take at ANY park.

Really well maintained trails and pretty easy.

Lots of choices (if you're running late or a kid gets fussy you can shorten the route), and extremely well marked.

Trails were clear. Not much scenery, but the park is close to home and was easy to do with my daughter.

Love the scenery. Trails are pretty easy.

Nice trails. Nice woodland scenery and river views from trail. Several trails to choose from. And it is close to where I live.