Renaissance Park Trail

Renaissance Park Trail is a 4.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Charlotte, NC that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

bridge out

Great trail near my house.

Not the most scenic hike, but is conveniently located from Uptown and is great for after work.

A great trail for all levels

very nice trail

Should be rated moderate. It was a surprise when I stared this trail and it was nothing like the easy ones. This is now one of my favorite Charlotte metro trails now! Also very well kept for the most part.

Close to home

The Tennis Court, 3 mile, trail is marked fairly well. My 7 year old was glad to see the halfway bailout. I would rate this a Blue, intermediate ride, too tough this year for my son.

Solid set of trails for the Charlotte metro area. Glad I took the recommendation to scope it out.

Great trail with good scenery! Has some bridges, and a couple jumps! Great for staying in shape:-)

My first trail! Had a awesome experience ready to do it again..wasn't busy at all

Very fun trail with some tricky sections. There are a lot of tree roots sticking up everywhere that definitely keep you on your toes. I'm an intermediate rider and I had a lot of fun.

Very easy.