Raven Rock Loop Trail

Raven Rock Loop Trail is a 2.5 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Lillington, North Carolina that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Directions from Lillington, NC: Raven Rock State Park is located in Harnett County, 6 miles west of Lillington and 20 miles east of Sanford. Turn off US 421 and follow Raven Rock Road for 3 miles to the park entrance. Park in the first lot after the entrance. Trail begins on east side of lot.

Great trail, easy hike, good views. We took our little ones, 4 and 6, they had no trouble at all.

I love Raven Rock

Very nice, easy trail. Raven Rock is a uniquely beautiful sight to see.

Great time with my husband! Saw ranger before we left the parking lot. he was so kind, gave us a map that showed the trails that were closed and made recommendations. so kind! went back to thank him after :) perfect day in NC

Very nice trails, but some are still closed due to hurricane damage. Will be doing it again soon.

Good trail for running easy climbs and descents. Adding it to the Campbell Loop Trail and all the off-shoot trails makes for a fun 10ish miles of trail running.

My husband and I recently did this hike for the first time and we enjoyed the beautiful view at the overlook. Parts of the trail were closed due to hurricane Matthew but we look forward to returning to see the parts that were closed.

A nice easy hike with a canopy view and river-side area. I went here on my 20th birthday with a couple of friends - good times!

I went to do a reconnaissance on a camp site I will be at later this month. I walked the Raven Rock loop minus actually going down th raven rock. I did add on a bit by going down to the canoe camp sites and back again to resume the RR loop.