Northmeck Park Trail

Northmeck Park Trail is a 2.7 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Huntersville, NC. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Not very well known, so trail traffic is pretty light. Great twists and turns with lots of bridges, roots, and jumps.

Nice walk on a narrow dirt trail. Stay aware of bikers--you have to step off trail.

Great trail. Good flow. Not too many long hard uphills. New small pump track out front is fun.

Trail was good had a lot of twist and turns and variations of hills only bad thing about it is there are alot bikers

I've been riding North Meck Mnt Bike Park for 15 years and it is a fun local training ride so close to home and a 2 miles off 77 so centrally located. Great for biking hiking or a fun family ride. Pat Golden Paddy G exit 23

I like to run this trail. Good challenge with a good amount of shade. Closer to 3 miles based in my GPS, but everywhere else I have read it is 3.5 miles.

I brought my 7 year old son here for his 2nd off road ride It was challenging but managable and something he will grow into.

Signage could be improved.

Cut throughs short cuts could easily be added.

We'll be back alot...

I'm going with 4 stars because I'm a beginner and it had enough thrills and challenges without being overwhelming.

Good Mtb trail with sections of great. Constant elevation change gets a bit annoying but you have options for cutting out of sections you don't like. Full loop I'm getting is 2.7 not 4? Might be missing a tag loop or something.

Great beginner mountain biking trail close to multiple cities, but not too crowded.

Decent trail watch out for runners though. Pretty easy.