Medoc Mountain State Park Trail

Medoc Mountain State Park Trail is a 6 mile loop trail located near Hollister, NC and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from March until May.

Great place to stop and walk. I have spent a weekend camping and hiking and other times I will stop on my way home from Raleigh, just to stretch my legs and enjoy the out of doors before finishing my drive home.

Nice park. The trails are nice and offer a variety.

Bluff trails is a great trail to start with out here very kid freindly.

its a decent short hike. I did the summit trail... theres really not a summit haha but its a nice walk with a pretty little bridge and river

I have hiked this trail probably 30-40 times. It's a great length for a short, day-hike and also is a good hike for getting your legs conditioned for a long hike with a pack --if you live nearby and can go out frequently. The hills are not a factor as you may think the name implies. This is not a mountain. It's usually a quite hike with few, if any, others on the trail.

Nice quiet hike. Went out on a Friday morning and enjoyed a peaceful morning hike. Will go back soon.

Rode over to this little known state park back in February of 2013 to meet up with a facebook pal from Indiana who was down here on business. We had a great hike. Trails are easy and follows several streams that would be great for kayaks or canoes. Would like to go back! See photo above.

Fun place to go for a nice relaxing weekend. Not many people out and about. Clean. Helpful staff. Will go back for sure.