Lake Norman Loop Trail

Lake Norman Loop Trail is a 6.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Mooresville, North Carolina that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

I think this "trail" refers to the paved path going around the golf course. I was unable to find parking and ultimately dissapointed to realize this was basically a golf cart path. I'm giving it 2 stars under the unlikely assumption that there is parking allowed somewhere and that the golf course/surrounding neighborhoods want others to enjoy their space. That would be a great revelation for those looking for a leisurely, paved stroll near the water

We can't find this place. Can someone please advise on how to get here? Directions here brings us to some swanky golf club where there is no parking. Thanks!

not sure how to rate this trail, considering we never found it. Followed the directions on the app and it brought us nowhere. If there is a trail then it's in a very very rich neighborhood where there is nowhere to park to use it.

Nicely Kept Pathways. In the rain, at 9:30 PM in December, the path was still free of any standing water, and the turns were banked relatively well. Be ready for some steep up and downhill transitions into curves and over bridges. 1200 Lumen Headlight came in very handy as there was rain and like I previously mentioned we were riding 3+ hours after sunset... Great time - I will be back !!

The total trail system is now ~5.5 miles including a 1.5 mile out and back that has much more elevation and rolling hills. No very technical but it one of only two decent trail systems in Denver, NC

This is called the Denver XC Trail. It's 3.25 miles long and is considered to be easy with very little elevation change.