Lake Brandt Greenway - Palmetto Trail

Lake Brandt Greenway - Palmetto Trail is a 2.8 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Greensboro, NC and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and road biking and is accessible year-round.

great views and easy to find

Great trail - very kid friendly

Great trail, for even waking up in the morning ...
I live in the neighborhood & have for 9 years. I never knew the full trail or many others close by before downloading this app ~ It's Great !

great trail near the water. I did partial as my foot is healing but it was a mix of easy and medium.

beware of ticks in spring/early summer

Really awesome trails, right near Lake Brandt which has Kayak rentals, and a really neat little island you can paddle out too. Another trail I haven't done in years, for sure on my to-do list when I'm back in NC!

A great runninng trail, not 7 miles though. More like 1.60 miles, I believe one way and 3.20 total. Would deffinitely recommend this trail for both runners and walkers alike.

I took my 16 year old son with me and we hiked North on Palmetto Trail from the Old Battleground parking area. I wasn't sure how energetic he would be so we cut east on the A&Y Greenway and crossed the beautiful bridge over Lake Brandt and cut South on the Nat Greene Trail back to the parking area. It was a shorter hike than I am used to, but it was a nice loop that did not bore my son.