Glen C. Hilton Jr., Memorial Park

Glen C. Hilton Jr., Memorial Park is a 2 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Hickory, NC and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Park with boardwalk over water feature for a casual walk and trails overlaying a frisbee golf course which make for an easy hike.

we really enjoyed this place. I have a 5yo, 2yo, and 3 month old and toss was the perfect place to come play and explore. easy for the kids to walk. there's ducks you can feed, a boardwalk, walking path and from what we found, two separate play areas for the kids. I can't wait to go back with my family.

app messed up the rating..this is my rating

this is basically a park with disc golf and trails.. and not much hiking .. why it's listed as difficult is very surprising to me.

It's a good place to take young kids to get them used to walking in "nature" (as much as you'll get in the city). Parking is limited on the weekends when it's nice outside.

More Park then trail needs expansion badly, good stair climbing at the end.

Nice wetland, very short trail. Not really a hiking trail but OK if you are in the area and have some time to kill.

This is a nice park to take the kids to, or for a nice stroll, but not really a hiking/ walking trail. It's got a nice wetland/ bird watching area.

Park is too crowded. but decent facilities

Very easy walk. The trails overlay a frisbee golf course which makes this less of a hike and more of a patch of woods with some walking paths. It is definitely possible to get away from the frisbee players and get a more "hike" feel but it's relatively short lived. My wife and I use this place for a great practice walk for new gear or the after dinner outing.