Goose Creek State Park Campground

Goose Creek State Park Campground is a 8.6 mile loop trail located near Washington, NC that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and camping and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice, well maintained trails and great swamp scenery. A lot of wildlife to see out here too. Recommend for anyone in the area, but bring plenty of bug spray!

Great hike. Make sure you bring waterproof hiking boots or at the very least some clean pairs of socks. We had to remove our shoes and walk through some pretty big puddles on the flooded parts of the trails where we couldn't make impromptu bridges out of fallen trees and logs. Although, we walked it after a tropical storm moved through the area, to be fair. We had fun though, it made for a great adventure. And bring bug spray, those damn yellow flies are vicious, blood-thirsty devils.

I like hiking and camping, I think this park is awsome.

This is a great series of trails interconnected, so you can make it as long as you want. Trails are clearly marked. There is a nice secluded pier is you stay to the left on the Mallard Creek trail. Small sandy beach at the live oak trail. This would make a great trail run if you are a runner saw a hawk and snapping turtle right invite trail. You can also bike this.

It was a nice easy beautiful hike

This is a great place to go! Some many trails to choose from - many that end up at the river!

Beautiful!!! I absolutely loved the trails, the scenery, and also the history that lies in the park!! Definitely worth a visit!!!!

I enjoyed the different trial.