Croatan National Forest - Cedar Point Trail

Croatan National Forest - Cedar Point Trail is a 1.5 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Swansboro, NC that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Nice scenic trail with frequent benches and informative signs to read along the way.

Took 3 kids six and under and they all enjoyed it, along with our dog. Lots of bridges and water front kids loved it! Very hot take plenty of water.

nice walk my kids enjoyed it

Easy, picturesque. Wish it were longer.

We have done this trail several times it is easy going.

We've done this walk several times and always enjoy the stroll through the marsh lands of NC. Well kept and the camp sites nearby are also well kept. Bring repellant but don't put it on unless you need it because depending on the wind direction, even in the summer, it might be unnecessary.

Not a bad place for a short day hike.

We did this trail in about an hour with a four month old GSD puppy. nice woods and water ways to view.

Awesome!!!

My favorite local dog walking trail to view beautiful sunsets. Lately there have been very dangerous encounters with bike riders (I do not believe this is a bike trail) where they are going very fast for the trail and came very close to crashing into us. There are very small children walking on the trail, and this is very dangerous.

Great walking trail to walk my dog. Lost one star for ticks.

Great! Quiet but nice, a few muddy spots but nothing difficult to cross(it is in the marshland so very understandable).
Excellent bathroom, very clean.

Nice trail. Quiet. Not many people using the trail at a given time. Good views.

This trail is a very good trail to walk. Lots of sites to see.

I did this trail with my three yearold daughter on my back she is as heavy as my at pack but doesn't fit quite the same ha ha.... It is an east fast hike over several bridges very well kept and the water views are awesome.