Chimney Rock Park Trails

Chimney Rock Park Trails is a 0.3 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Chimney Rock, NC and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until June.

Fun little hike but cosy into the state park was pretty pricey. $15 per person. Dog friendly.

Not much of a hike but it's ok.

rock climbing

Very beautiful in fall with endless views from the gneiss chimney rock and good time with family

Great little hike can make it as long or short and still get amazing views!!!

A little too amusement park feeling, but a great time nonetheless.

Great views. Good services. Only drawback is the crowds.

awesome place to hike, view from the top of the mountain is breath taking

Loved the views!

Awesome scenery! Definitely worth the work. Just prepare yourself for stairs. And more stairs.

my first time climbing that many stairs... but the views were so worth it. I'm glad I challenged myself, even when the little kids lapped me and I felt way out of shape! LOL the easy trail that leads to the tiny waterfall pool was nice.

Very short trail. Virtually all stairs. Stairs were very sturdy. Provides a breathtaking view of Lake lure. The trail was very busy.

Pretty view but so many stairs, almost not worth it to me because it didn't feel naturey at all. I recommend hiking to the falls instead, much prettier and more of a true hiking experience.

It's was such a great place , really easy and with an amazing view.. Good to visit and to hike .