Bridal Veil Falls

Bridal Veil Falls is a 4.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cedar Mountain, North Carolina that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

The falls were beautiful. The trail/road was super easy to navigate.

Great falls.

Easy walk Falls are beautiful!

It's worth walking Conservation road to get there. I would rather be surrounded by trees than gravel but I would do it again to see the falls. Get there early or don't expect to find a park!

We began our hike at the High Falls Parking Area. We took Buck Forest Rd from parking area, then right onto Conservation Rd just after the Covered Bridge, right onto Bridal Veil Falls Rd and you will arrive at the falls. It's 2.4 miles one way. We detoured on Pitch Pine Trail and Three Lakes Trail on the way. Parking area fills up fast. So, get there early.

Was a very easy but beautiful hike, enjoyed it with my daughter!

This was the last fall I saw on my hike. We started at the Hooker Falls parking area and hiked from there to triple falls, high falls and then then to Lake Dense, Lake Alford, Lake Julia, and finally Bridal Veil Falls. All in all, about 12 miles there and back. Most of the hike from the lakes to Bridal Veil is actually on Conservation Road, which is wide and pretty boring. However, finally making it to Bridal Veil Falls makes up for it. It was breathtaking. The climb up to the falls is actually pretty easy and the views are spectacular.

Great view once you get to the waterfall. The trail on the way is not clear and ended up 2 miles in the opposite direction. Wouldn't do it again because of the unclear directions on the DuPont website and lack of signs.

Depending on which path you take as well as access this can be either easy or moderate. Careful going up and behind the falls. This can be slippery. Nice place for a picnic.