Bridal Veil Falls

Bridal Veil Falls is a 4.8 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Cedar Mountain, North Carolina that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking, horses, and mountain biking. Dogs and horses are also able to use this trail.

Great falls.

Easy walk Falls are beautiful!

It's worth walking Conservation road to get there. I would rather be surrounded by trees than gravel but I would do it again to see the falls. Get there early or don't expect to find a park!

We began our hike at the High Falls Parking Area. We took Buck Forest Rd from parking area, then right onto Conservation Rd just after the Covered Bridge, right onto Bridal Veil Falls Rd and you will arrive at the falls. It's 2.4 miles one way. We detoured on Pitch Pine Trail and Three Lakes Trail on the way. Parking area fills up fast. So, get there early.

Was a very easy but beautiful hike, enjoyed it with my daughter!

This was the last fall I saw on my hike. We started at the Hooker Falls parking area and hiked from there to triple falls, high falls and then then to Lake Dense, Lake Alford, Lake Julia, and finally Bridal Veil Falls. All in all, about 12 miles there and back. Most of the hike from the lakes to Bridal Veil is actually on Conservation Road, which is wide and pretty boring. However, finally making it to Bridal Veil Falls makes up for it. It was breathtaking. The climb up to the falls is actually pretty easy and the views are spectacular.

Great view once you get to the waterfall. The trail on the way is not clear and ended up 2 miles in the opposite direction. Wouldn't do it again because of the unclear directions on the DuPont website and lack of signs.

Depending on which path you take as well as access this can be either easy or moderate. Careful going up and behind the falls. This can be slippery. Nice place for a picnic.

beautiful area, but the Conservation road is boring, large and without much happening but for forest service vehicles driving by. The smaller trails were awesome and the trails to the three lakes beautiful. I loved the little space called Lake Alford...

The stars were for the waterfall area, when you the to the Bridal Veil Rd is actually nice again and the Fall is gorgeous.. and for the three lakes trail.. :)

The Grassy falls trail was really cute too and the 2.6 miles of trails after it was filled with birds.. I sat there and just heard them singing. was very sweet!

Easy hike mostly dirt road from DuPont. Beautiful water fall at the end that you are able to walk under if the water is low enough. Watch out for slick rocks. I've hiked this trail two times and I would do it again.

Excellent longer hike in DuPont. I've hiked it once in the spring and rode horses to in once in the summer. I've read often that this was once setting in the movie The Last of the Mohicans. It's a pretty easy trail that follows a lot of wide paths or dirt/gravel roads and has you out on an airstrip too. In the spring, the falls are in full swing, but in the summer, the left part of the falls aren't flowing. You can walk to the top, climb behind part of the falls, picnic on the rocks, etc. Accessible, fun hike.