Vroman's Nose - Yellow, Blue, and Green Trails Loop

Vroman's Nose - Yellow, Blue, and Green Trails Loop is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Middleburgh, NY that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

My uncle told me about this hike as I was on my way out the door coming back from his cabin in Middleburg . I didn't really know what to expect just put it in the GPS and decided to stop off on my way home. I didn't have my hiking boots so luckily it was a super easy hike. Certainly a great place for kids and small dogs. The top is amazing a smooth rock surface that stretches out a pretty long ways offering some great veiws.

As an update to my previous review: I now realize what I thought were green blazes on the blue trail were actually aqua blazes for the Long Path.

The loop is actually comprised of multiple trails: The Green, the Yellow, and a portion of the Blue. These trails are well marked with the exception that on the Blue Trail had both Blue and Green Blazes on the trees. As always, the view from the top is awesome. If you want to do the full loop, I recommend that you follow the Green Trail from the parking lot to the Yellow Trail to the Blue Trail and back to the Green Trail as I think it will be easier to head back down the Green Trail as opposed to the Blue Trail.

this is one of my favorite spots. great view for such an easy hike. good for most ages

super fun! trail was a little steep in some spots but nothing we couldn't handle. saw lots of dogs and a few falcons! lovely views and enjoyable hike

i would call this easy, not moderate. nice views pleasant little hike all in all

Gorgeous views

This was our first hike it was a good hike for beginners. Great view at the top.

beautiful short wooded trail with fantastic elevated view

Footing was a little tricky in spots, but all in all a great little hike with some breathtaking views.

Great views and short hike. 10/10 check this place out, it's worth it

Fun hike with beautiful scenery.