Yellow, Blue, and Green Trails Loop

Yellow, Blue, and Green Trails Loop is a 1.3 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Middleburgh, NY that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

As an update to my previous review: I now realize what I thought were green blazes on the blue trail were actually aqua blazes for the Long Path.

The loop is actually comprised of multiple trails: The Green, the Yellow, and a portion of the Blue. These trails are well marked with the exception that on the Blue Trail had both Blue and Green Blazes on the trees. As always, the view from the top is awesome. If you want to do the full loop, I recommend that you follow the Green Trail from the parking lot to the Yellow Trail to the Blue Trail and back to the Green Trail as I think it will be easier to head back down the Green Trail as opposed to the Blue Trail.

this is one of my favorite spots. great view for such an easy hike. good for most ages

super fun! trail was a little steep in some spots but nothing we couldn't handle. saw lots of dogs and a few falcons! lovely views and enjoyable hike

i would call this easy, not moderate. nice views pleasant little hike all in all

Gorgeous views

This was our first hike it was a good hike for beginners. Great view at the top.

beautiful short wooded trail with fantastic elevated view

Footing was a little tricky in spots, but all in all a great little hike with some breathtaking views.

Great views and short hike. 10/10 check this place out, it's worth it

Fun hike with beautiful scenery.

A great hike. We went on a cool spring day and even my 4 year old had a great time hiking it!