Uplands Farm Sanctuary to cold spring harbor

Uplands Farm Sanctuary to cold spring harbor is a 3.5 mile out and back trail located near Cold Spring Harbor, NY and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

take the lie to route 135 to route 25a left on woodbury rd to route 108 make a left on lawrence hill rd parking will be on right

My husband and I have walked this at least every season, 4-5xs a yr, for 20+ yrs. We start a Conservancy & just wander the nearby fields & woods for hour or so. Lovely place...there's more to it, but have only done the CSH greenbelt part twice. Plan to do more soon. Peaceful & enjoyable, especially in winter when no one's arnd.☺

It says you can bring dogs on the app, but the park does not allow it.

My wife and I picked up the trail behind the conservancy office. We had the trail map and at the end of the field we entered the woods on our right. I guess we left the Sanctuary and ended up on some greenbelt trails. The trail is poorly marked and as you go further into the woods it becomes crowded. Runners, people with dogs and other hikers. This is the most crowded trail I have been on. On Route 108 and Lawrence Hill there are different entrances for the Greenbelt and that must be where the people were coming from.

A lot of the trails ended up in dead ends or up against rich person's property line. We saw a couple of large pools with pool houses and a tennis court.

We ended up over near Route 108 and turned around and went back. We had to use the Google satellite app to find our way back to a point on the trail we could recognize.

There are definitely some elevations and I would describe the terrain as rugged. I would give this a moderate rating.

A good workout but frustrating when you can't be sure where you are going.

Great walk, pretty short we managed to find a loop trail. Easy to follow trail markers. Took my dog, he loved it.

Up and down hike. Brisk walk. Too many doggies. Woof woof.

Dogs are NOT permitted on trails, with or without a leash. There really isn't anyone official around to stop you though.

The kids meetup loved this hike!

Amazing, had so much fun the dogs loved it as well. Definitely recommend .