The Labyrinth Trail

The Labyrinth Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near High Falls, New York that features a cave and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from April until November.

cave

Entrance fee of $26 per person

Very nice but too commercial. If you looking for more wildness this one is not recommended.

loved this the most. loved the rock climbing
want to go back and take my daughter

geocaching

my new favorite place to hike! very pricey on the weekends though. I'd deff go early we got there at 8:30 and as we were leaving around 11 the crowds were rolling in. but it was a good challenge

it was an amazing hike. but they are definitely charging too much money there. it cost $26 a person!

Truly an amazing hike!

Loved this little trail. I felt like a kid climbing around and going up ladders. not to difficult for anyone in a little shape.

This was my first time on this trail. It was actually pretty hard but amazing! Just so you know you have to pay 26 dollars per person to hike!

As it was my first time on this trail the experience was wonderful. The weather was gorgeous only making my hike even better. "Lemon squeeze" part of the journey was a bit different however fun. The rock climbing aspect and how much you sweet is definitely worth the view. Planning on another hike here in the near future.