The Labyrinth Trail

The Labyrinth Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near High Falls, NY that features a cave and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until November.

cave

Entrance fee of $26 per person

Very nice but too commercial. If you looking for more wildness this one is not recommended.

loved this the most. loved the rock climbing
want to go back and take my daughter

my new favorite place to hike! very pricey on the weekends though. I'd deff go early we got there at 8:30 and as we were leaving around 11 the crowds were rolling in. but it was a good challenge

it was an amazing hike. but they are definitely charging too much money there. it cost $26 a person!

Truly an amazing hike!

Loved this little trail. I felt like a kid climbing around and going up ladders. not to difficult for anyone in a little shape.

This was my first time on this trail. It was actually pretty hard but amazing! Just so you know you have to pay 26 dollars per person to hike!

As it was my first time on this trail the experience was wonderful. The weather was gorgeous only making my hike even better. "Lemon squeeze" part of the journey was a bit different however fun. The rock climbing aspect and how much you sweet is definitely worth the view. Planning on another hike here in the near future.

I've hiked this trail twice and would do it again. it's beautiful and scenic, but can be tough for less active folks....def not for beginners. I guess it could be moderate to hard, depending on your fitness level. hike to the top and the overlook tower offer great views of the valley.

Loved it....I would rate this as "hard" though. The lemon squeeze at the end is quite difficult.

One of the best hikes I've been on!

I had high hopes and I was not disappointed. Great hike amazing different types of terrain. Pricey $23 entrance fee is the negative point to the trip

Very fun scramble. Definitely expect to use your hands - lots of climbing up and down (and through) rocks! Then end really does squeeze and has a very small climb out of a narrow dark walkway. It does get slippery when wet.

My brother and I did this hike once and it took about 2 hours from the parking lot. The walk to the parking lot is at least 45 minutes.

We did the Labrynth from start to finish (reaching the top) in a "speed" round (racing through) in about 45 minutes. Not sure this would take 4 hours unless you include the walk from the parking lot.

Go early if you can to avoid crowds - guest hiking starts officially at 8am but we got in around 7:30am.

Amazing trail, what a challenge, climbing over and under boulders, you cannot be claustrophobic for this trail, some tight dark places! Overall excellent challenge !