Indian Ladder Trail

Indian Ladder Trail is a 4 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Voorheesville, NY that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

we did both the long trail and ladder trail, we loved them both great views heavily trafficd but worth it very narrow path ways at points so not for the faint of heart but absolutely beautiful.

Nice easy stroll for the weekend!

This is our scenic "go to" trail when we need a good mental detox from a long week.

Always an adventure. Some long stairways are far better than the Indian Ladders of long ago. Lots of fossils to be found in the shale along the cliffs.

it was a fun day out with my 3 year old. a little disappointed how dry it was. no waterfall, or water anywhere actually, it hasn't rained that much this summer. we're going to go back around October:) I'd recommend it!

I have to say it is gorgeous. But as a beginner hiker, not as easy as labeled. The stairs leading to the trail are intimidating and rough on the knees.
I will say young children were on this trail, and they did better than myself. Actually my peekapoo did better than I did.

easy and fun trail to walk through. it does get a bit tight at times but not too bad

I did this trail for the first time with my daughter this morning and was not disappointed! We saw American Black Vultures, Red-spotted Newts(orange salamanders), a millipede, and a Hickory Tussock Moth Caterpillar. Both falls along the trail were awesome sights. Can't wait to do it again!

Beautiful!! Tight pathways, dog friendly!

Great views! The trail was a lot of fun to walk through as well.