Stump Pond Loop Trail

Stump Pond Loop Trail is a 5.1 mile loop trail located near Smithtown, New York that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

no trail markers. other than that we had a great time.

Beautiful. I went to see the pond and wasn't expecting such beauty. a lot of ducks and geese and swans. the foliage is just turning colors so that was a treat. Make sure you plan your route in advance; my phone died and I got extremely lost and underestimated how long it would take to get back. I was there for about 4 hours! I'm slightly glad I did though... like I said, beautiful place!

Very fun walk, accidentally missed a turn and ended up in a neighborhood but it was easy to get back on the trail. The pond views were great and the terrain made it interesting.

Hiking around lake, and side trips. Tried fishing, but didn't catch anything.

Always a pleasure. Boardwalk is a treat every time.

Nice hike with my husband and dog. About 2 hours long and not difficult. Lots of nice places to stop and take a pic of the water.

Very nice trail. IMPOSSIBLE to get lost, because you stay with the lake to your side the whole time. I loved it, my girlfriend loved it and my dog really love it :) Great little hike...

Terrible directions. Drove around for half an hour and could not find it. Long island needs to mark trail heads and trails better. Very disappointed.

Great Trail with Scenic Views . Some hike a bike. Follow the White to the Blue.