Parish Glen / Conklin Gully (12 falls)

Parish Glen / Conklin Gully (12 falls) is a 3.4 mile out and back trail located near Naples, NY that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible from June until August.

Great day hike with the extra treat on top of a fire pit / ADK Lean to and awesome view

This is a beautiful place to hike. Very quiet and peaceful. I spent a few hours there and only saw one other couple. It's definitely a challenge though and there are some slippery spots. I'll be going back again soon.

Awesome time going up the gully! I was lucky is been a dry summer as climbing up the waterfalls was pretty easy. Still probably the trickiest hike I've done this season.

A hidden gem!! The trail goes through the gorge, it's hard but a ton of fun! The trail is isolated, we encountered only two others hikers on our hike, so it felt like a wilderness adventure. Definitely worth checking out!

Great trail up and down the river bed. There's ropes to climb the waterfalls, but be prepared to get muddy and probably pretty wet...

This trail is not for the faint of heart. Doable but difficult. A great workout!

This was a very fun hike. The scenery is amazing, and i would go again.

This gully is awesome all year around. Great ice climbing at various spots including Angel Falls.

The gully itself makes for a great couple of hours. You can also jump on the FLT from here and do some backpacking.

Great place! I've spent a lot of time there hiking threw the gully and the upper rim. I've done some good repels and ice climbs there also.

This is an absolutely beautiful gully. I hike here often.