Marcellus Falls

Marcellus Falls is a 0.8 mile out and back trail located near Marcellus, NY that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for nature trips and is accessible year-round.

0.8 miles Out & Back

Not a hike at all. Just a place to see falls from the road.

This is on private property so all you can do is look at it from the road. However, you can explore all around the river downstream from it.

I haven't verified these directions, but this is what I found online: http://www.footprintpress.com/Waterfalls/marcellusfalls.htm

This was the first trial my son and I did. The water fall is on private property so the only thing you could do is take pictures from the road like I did. Very disappointing but the trip was somewhat save due to the parking area where the small creek (about 50 feet long) provided a nice area to eat and just get your feet wet.

I could not find the trail. Would love for someone to post more exact ditections

I could not find the Falls Trail!! it led me to a house, a private residence!! we drove around town asking locals and no one knew where it was. People told us that others had come by looking for it. I was very disappointed. If anyone knows the actual directions and location I would love to see that posted!