Long Beach Boardwalk

Long Beach Boardwalk is a 4.3 mile out and back trail located near Long Beach, NY that offers scenic views. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for road biking.

Flat and easy. Can get a little windy at time and always a little cooler. Try not to get run over by bikers in the middle of Boardwalk

Great on the beach cruisers. I have seen whales breaching early morning.

I love this ride! Beautiful oceanfront scenery, a designated bike lane down the center of the boardwalk, snack and refreshment areas and plenty of summer sights. The boardwalk is approximately 2.1 miles in total length (4.3+/- miles round trip) but I occasionally like to venture off the planks and bike west through the "state streets" on Ocean View Avenue into through the West End Shopping District. There I bike past the restaurants, taverns and shops on West Beech Street and head back eastward before jumping back onto the boardwalk at New York Avenue and ride the boardwalk back to Neptune Avenue (giving me approximately a 6-mile total ride). This is absolutely one of my favorite summertime rides. I plan to also get out there in the Fall and early Winter to ride as the weather allows.