Lick Brook Falls (3 falls)

Lick Brook Falls (3 falls) is a 1.9 mile out and back trail located near Ithaca, New York that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Best viewing from the blue-blazed section of the Finger Lakes Trail. 1.2mi round trip. There is a steep, strenuous 500 foot climb. Open year round, though use extreme caution during winter.

Nice trail though no water this time. Part is closed for hunting season but can easily be rerouted. Going to come back and check out in the winter I bet it is awesome all 4 seasons.

Beautiful humid September day. Didn't expect to sweat quite so much! Gorgeous hike and view even though water was so low this year.

great rugged trail

Good hike; surprised by how much I was sweating in the

Excellent undisturbed hike - no man made barriers. Numerous waterfalls (two large falls) with a lot of character. there is quite an elevation change, mostly the bottom third of the trail.

view are not great. nice but there are pleanty of nicer hikes around

geocaching

Beautiful, short hike. The gorge is amazing!

Amazing! My new favorite spot. It is VERY steep though, I'm 23 and athletic and I would say it's more like a cliff than steep hill haha.

Strenuous but amazing hike. A great place to observe New York and its diverse ecosystems.

Nice trail! Lovely falls!

I really enjoy this trail for a quick getaway to the woods. Its a great strenuous walk that I've taken several times & I never get bored with it. Great place for peace & quiet as I rarely run into anyone else there.