Garnsey Park Trail

Garnsey Park Trail is a 2.1 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Rexford, NY and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Its a beautiful, easy walk. Even my husband who is disabled with RA made it around. It helped that at one point there was a bench for him to rest on.

An easy hike, well maintained, and a beautiful piece of land. I came in to geocache and I'm very glad that I did.

Went to Garnsey as a local way to get outdoors. Nice little trail, very easy. It was a short hike from the parking area gradually up a few feet through an open meadow and into the woods. We went out just as the midday sun was starting to bake but just as you start to heatup you are in the woods and cooling down. For such a short hike you can get in hiking through a meadow of wildflowers and then in the woods woodland plants. Rt 146 is quite busy so use caution pulling into and out of the parking area, You can here road traffic from most of the trails, not horrible, but not quite.

Very easy, very nice little trail that our dog enjoys as well. We have been on the trails here during the Fall, Spring and Summer and each season has been nice.