Five Rivers Environmental Education Center Loop Trail

Five Rivers Environmental Education Center Loop Trail is a 2.1 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Delmar, New York that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.

Nice easy walk and pretty in the fall. I went with my sister and nieces, ages 7 to 2 1/2 and they managed just fine. The path we took was called Beaver Tree Trail

No dogs but not clearly marked.

Trails are suitable for almost anyone but I found the trails to be rather confusing. There's a number of junctures that you can get easily lost at. That being said. It was fun and you can see a lot of wildlife: deer, turtles, ducks, chipmunks, rabbits and squirrels galore. I think I may have seen a beaver but... it ran away! :(

fun trails lots of fish, turtles, rabbits, deer and birds

Went there today with my 4 and 6 year old daughter and son for their "first hike" ... did the Vlomankill Trail ... this was perfect for the little ones. We ended coming back on the bird watching path down to the Beaver Tree path over the river. All the trails are very well maintained. It was a bit hot and didn't see to much wildlife, but I will definitely come here again.

Very pretty, lots of wildlife, perfect hike with young kids!

Our family visits Five Rivers periodically throughout the year. Great trails for the whole family, and lots of spaces for impromptu picnics. Only downfall is that they have construction going on now, but, the good side is it looks like they are expanding the environmental center and parking lot for future visitors!

we loved it

Go every few weeks. Seen the beavers. Nice trails, quick and easy hikes.