Fillmore Glen Falls (5 falls) Trail

Fillmore Glen Falls (5 falls) Trail is a 4 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Moravia, NY that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Great 1.5 hour hike on beautiful fall day.

The gorge trail was beautiful, even though there wasn't much water flowing. It was worth the drive and worth the effort. There was plenty of parking, nice bathrooms and a nice picnic area.

Beautiful trail, we started on the “gorge trail” which has 8 bridges that cross the dry creek. We did some creek walk but that was to get better pictures. Then we planned to go to the dam, but we never made it unless we just did not find it. We did not take the “north rim trail” back due to us looking for the dam and us ended up on the snowmobile trail to lope back. In total, it was a 5 miles loop around.

Just went yesterday. Hiked the Gorge trail and took the South Rim trail back. Wish there had been more water. Definite re-do in the spring or winter if it's open. The South Rim was boring. Nothing to see and not "foot friendly" definitely tighten boots before going down. $7.00 entrance fee.

One of my family's favorite hiking trails! We have been going for the past 4 years. My youngest was 4 when she started. Easy beautiful hike!

Great hike. We took the gorge trail. Very scenic. Easy walk. Trail used to lead to dam and pond but no longer does. Beautiful walking path with several bridges. This is a state park so there is an entrance fee.

We camped as well as hiked the north rim trail, south rim trail and part of the gorge trail. Beautiful trails nicely shaded but starting at north rim is pretty steep.

I had the best day hiking here. I love the slate rock formation.

Hiked the South Rim Trail which was pretty steep to the dam. then hiked the north rim trail back down to the park which was very steep towards the end decent. views are ok, however the gorge trail is closed. not sure when it will reopen but definitely plan on hiking it again!!!

One of my favorite hikes! The swimming hole feels amazing after a long hike! Strongly Recommend here! I believe there is an entrance fee however.

Stunning!! We first took the south rim trail and found out that it was a lot of work (pretty steep) for little reward (nothing to see) but when we went to the gorge trail we were blown away. Beautiful park. Looking forward to returning in the summer.

Great hike, and beautiful.

It was beautiful, a really nice walk with the pup and my other half.

Beautiful trail, I really enjoyed this area. I am usually opposed to tourist type areas where I will run into a lot of people on the trail but I went during the week and only passed a couple of people the whole time. We brought our dog and he was able to be off leash and enjoy the outdoors a good majority of the time. My only complaint is that some of the gorge trail was shut down but I am hoping that will be cleared up for the next time I go back.

well the bridge was closed from 4-5 so we drove to the damn to see that with a beautiful fall with a rainbow in the bottom then went back to see the rest of the Glen. was pretty, trail well marked no wondering allowed here at all