Fellows Falls

Fellows Falls is a 0.7 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Tully, NY that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

I couldn't find the trail but found a pull in spot on the next road over. clim down looked iffy so we stayed at the top of the falls as I didn't have much time. Still very pretty. I would like to find the trail to the bottom. I'm going to go again next weekend earlier in the day so any help would be amazing.

there is so much more than meets the eye with this Trail. I ended up not finding the entrance point at first, but discovered quite a bit of other trails and cool things as I scrambled around. The Falls are beautiful but can be a very dangerous place if you are not careful.

Great place, definitely not baby proof! Not the easiest trail but beautiful waterfall after waterfall. Start with the rocks by the culvert and just keep climbing down.

This is a very pretty trail with beautiful waterfalls. I am a little confused about previous comments, and where they entered. I did not enter near the first roadside waterfalls, I entered at a trail about a half mile or so down the road past that, where there is a second roadside falls, where there is a parking area for about four vehicles. Not sure if this is still Fellows Falls or not, but I would consider this an easy to moderate trail, if you stay on the trail. If you do not stay on the trail, which I would not suggest, it would be difficult.

Nice creek walk after the initial scramble down the rocks courtesy of the town. It is a little steep getting to the base of the falls, but someone has tied ropes to the trees, so no problem. Gorgeous!

I don't know who said this was easy as by far it's NOT. One fall u can see from the road and climb down the rocks if ur very adventurous. Then ur to walk down the road a bit and take a path that ends and u find ur way down a dangerously steep hill to see fellows falls. I did NOT make it down there my man did and dislocated his shoulder in the process. Wld love to know if there's a better approach to seeing this fall as it shld be very difficult NOT easy.