Farmingville Hills County Park Trail

Farmingville Hills County Park Trail is a 1.2 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Farmingville, NY and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, trail running, and nature trips and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

Nice little trail. A couple pretty steep hills, sandy soil, follow the trail markers-lots of unmarked side trails.

perfect little hike to enjoy with your dog. looping trails with little hills, nothing very strenuous but always enjoyable. a little oasis of woods.

Good little trail! Mostly all single track! Easy to follow.

This way way better than I ever expected.. I wish I knew about this place growing up. Look foward to going back, nice scenic view with a not so boring walk though I wouldn't call it too strenuous. Plenty of off the trail paths I plan to get lost on, ventured off a little bit & stumbled across a homemade ladder on a tree; which was awesome I thank that person for the view.

Nice little trail to hike. A couple steep hills. Lots of unmarked side trails so follow the markers. Oak and pine trees. Sandy soil.