Erie County Reforestation Area Trail

Erie County Reforestation Area Trail is a 1.6 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near East Concord, NY that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as difficult. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

we did both side of road awsome

This is a nice trail. Lots of scenic and natural beauty. I would rate the difficulty as easy to slightly moderate. There were many fallen trees and branches. But overall, a nice trail to walk.

Some trails are getting very wet and muddy due to horse riding that is allowed on selected trails (sugar bush)

Trail was very icy from snowshoe pack

love this place. I grew up less than 10 mins from here and we always would go for a hike on the trails when we were bored. trails are marked well. there is a steep hill to climb but once you get to the top....it is beautiful. can be muddy in spots but can walk around it. I have taken my daughter here since she was 4 and she loves it. we always see something new. if you are quiet you might get a visit from wildlife. we almost always do.