Durand Eastman Park Trail

Durand Eastman Park Trail is a 3.3 mile lightly trafficked loop trail located near Rochester, NY that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

just did the orange trails around both ponds. one cuts through a golf course which make sure your quiet if someone is hitting the ball and watch out for flying golf balls. saw a lot of wildlife including deer, beavers, raccoons. trails are fairly easy and quick, about 45 minutes, but makes for a good walk

We did the trout lake trail (red trail) and it was pretty good. it was a quick 45 minute hike. relatively easy terrain. there werent any steep hills. water in lake was full of algae.

good Saturday morning adventure

My beagle and I did 4 trails - red, purple, orange, and blue. The trails were fairly well marked. When we were on the purple trail it ran straight into the orange trail. All 4 trails were fairly easy. Purple is just down the hill next to the golf course then back up. Red goes around a lake, Orange goes around a couple of lakes and up into the woods, and blue does the same, although Blue is the most muddy/swampy. I parked off of Hoffman St and there is a paved walking area which is where I found the entrance to the red trail. I circled back to the paved road on that one and had to go up the hill and to the left to find the purple trail. Purple runs into Orange and Orange runs into another paved path on the other side of the park. The entrance to the Blue trail was directly across the paved path from the Orange trail. It took us a little over an hour to do all 4 trails.

Just went walking at the end of Hoffman rd so peaceful

Great trail - we'll make this one an annual hike.

Love this park.

its pretty and doable picnic areas set up family friendly

Good series of trail systems almost all great for hiking and walking, most great for trail running. Plenty of people use these for walks and lots of dog walkers on weekends. Been coming here for over 30 years. Most trails not good for beginner mountain biking and I don't think they allow it in the park. Great for snowshoeing when we have snow. All around great park!