Dryer Road Park Trail

Dryer Road Park Trail is a 3.8 mile loop trail located near Victor, NY and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible from March until December.

The reviews on here lead me to believe it was a loop trail. Reality is that it is a lot of interconnecting trails specifically designed for biking. Lots of switchbacks that even my dog got tired of after awhile.
Even with the map from entrance kiosk, it was confusing and bikers asked me for directions since I had a map.
For hikers, I suggest to go on a weekday. Sunday afternoon was definitely a prime time for bikers.

Hike was decent with picking and choosing the harder rated trails. Spent 2 hours and was very accessible for small dog. Dogs MUST be on leash so as not to be hit by bikers.

I go hiking to relax and see nature. With all the bikers there was little nature and looking behind me for bikers was not relaxing. Looked great for biking but I wouldn't hike there again.

Awesome!

I enjoyed walking although I didn't see any other people walking. Plenty of people enjoying the area on their mountain bikes.

Extensive trails, enough to explore for a good few hours. There is also a skills course and small slalom course with berms and rollers. I had a ton of fun. The trails are all well marked and well maintained. The steeps provided a great workout and also fun and fast descents.

good biking trails. green to double black trails with a skill course