Devil's Bathtub Trail

Devil's Bathtub Trail is a 1.9 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Mendon, New York that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is best used from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

have hiked and snow shoed here multiple times. nice if you're looking to get out for a few hours close to rochester. plenty to explore in the park

It is a decent trail. Not busy at all so a good place to hike and relax. Pay close attention to the markers though or you may go in circles all day. Make sure you wear bug spray!

Nice little hike, beautiful area. I did this during winter so some of the trail was a little icy but still a nice hike in a great park.

I bring my Lab Rottie to Mendon Ponds every day to get her excercise and I find myself walking this trail more than any of the others. Super easy walk with some small hills and some alright views of the ponds. Always people here.

Some nice hills to trek. Be careful not to walk off the wooden planks near the beginning of the trail because your feet will sink beneath the leaves (when muddy).

I went here with my wife. It was good. Check out my track of this trail.

Trail was clearly defined for the most part) muddy in some sections, but overall a nice short hike.