Devil's Bathtub Trail

Devil's Bathtub Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Mendon, NY that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

It is a decent trail. Not busy at all so a good place to hike and relax. Pay close attention to the markers though or you may go in circles all day. Make sure you wear bug spray!

Nice little hike, beautiful area. I did this during winter so some of the trail was a little icy but still a nice hike in a great park.

I bring my Lab Rottie to Mendon Ponds every day to get her excercise and I find myself walking this trail more than any of the others. Super easy walk with some small hills and some alright views of the ponds. Always people here.

Some nice hills to trek. Be careful not to walk off the wooden planks near the beginning of the trail because your feet will sink beneath the leaves (when muddy).

I went here with my wife. It was good. Check out my track of this trail.

Trail was clearly defined for the most part) muddy in some sections, but overall a nice short hike.

Great park, well maintained. Can get crowded with people sometimes. Easy and hard trails available.

Great place to walk the dog or take the kids for a hike. The trails are groomed well and although you feel like you are immersed in a dense forest you are never really far from civilization.