Chittenango Falls State Park Trail

Chittenango Falls State Park Trail is a 0.6 mile moderately trafficked loop trail located near Cazenovia, NY that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Honestly just kind of stumbled across this place when I was out visiting my sister. Such a beautiful place and not difficult to get to at all.

My favorite place in NY

One of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Great waterfall. Pretty fun going off the course

Beautiful falls, easy hike for all. Short and sweet but nice view!

short trail...tough incline for little kids wear shoes u don't care get muddy

Best waterfall in CNY

Really pretty park. The view of the waterfall is awesome. Not much hiking, it's a really short trail to the bottom of the waterfall.

I loved it.

Short walk to get to the falls but a very beautiful nice quiet place.

It was amazing, been awhile since I been here. Went last night and brought back a lot of good memories. Me and my buddy's all went out and had a great time. Looking for a easy but really fun hiking trip come here. Definitely coming back again soon.

It was beautiful! Perfect timing with the recent rain, the falls off to the side were running! I've never been toward the back of the park it was cool to go back and explore that, kept us busy on the meadows trail and chips trail! A little muddy but a good two hour walk!