Chase Lake Trail

Chase Lake Trail is a 5.2 mile out and back trail located near Gloversville, NY that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and snowshoeing and is accessible from December until February.

5.2 miles Out & Back

My cousin Bailey and I loved this trail. It's a pretty easy one, but the lake is beautiful. I'm sure we'll be bringing more of our family here!

Leaches in water. Not good for swimming.

Never got to hike it do to no parking areas left. So ended up going to speculater instead. Was very disappointed,parking is very limited.

loved the view and the hike there wasn't too bad. Nice and peaceful escape. Not to mention there is camping areas by the lake.

Fantastic. One of my favorites. We went to the lean to site and it was clean, quiet, and peaceful.

Expect to get your boots wet

I found this trail to be pretty nondescript with a disappointing end view. The County Line Lake trail from the same trailhead is one of the best hikes I've ever been on with a stunning, dynamic forest/wetland. I expected this trail to be just as nice, but it was basically just a walk in the woods. The trail is easy and flat. I would not recommend the tent site for camping or fishing. I think this may be a 5 star winter trail, however.

Quiet and relatively easy hike with a very beautiful conclusion. I've completed this hike twice and thoroughly enjoyed it both times.