Cascades of Attica (5 Falls) Trail

Cascades of Attica (5 Falls) Trail is a 2.2 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Attica, NY that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October.

Beautiful! No one else was there, very little trash and the water was running!

It was very pretty but short and took a few tries to find the trail. On several trees was sort of a count down to falls, stating how far you were. Saddy lots of trash, we did pass a few people. I was not very difficult, I hiked with my toddler on my back.

I'm shocked to see it on here! This is private property. lol Good luck on that

the hiking is hard but fun.

Very pretty falls. It was hard to find but the other reviewers directions helped with that. I'm not 100% certain that this can be considered a legitimate hike since there are no trespassing signs put up. However, we decided to trust the other reviewer who said the owner doesn't mind hikers.

the trail was breathtaking walking down the creek has some good views, I didn't see any other hikers there, its on private property but their okay with people hiking in the area, the walk down the river is definitely worth it, be careful because its very steep at times, hiking boots and water shoes are recommend.

The scenery and the falls on this trail are truly beautiful and I was glad to see them. That being said, there are a few negatives about this trail. The trailhead is difficult to find, if it weren't for the directions given by another reviewer, I would not have found the trail. It is not marked. There is quite a bit of trash along the trail; beer cans, pop bottles, candy wrappers, lighters. The trash makes me think this is more of a local teenage hangout. However, the biggest negative for me was the extreme shortness of the trail. It may not even be a full mile in and out. I was expecting a hike, not a walk around the block.

Lived near by my whole life. It is located on Private property but the owners are fine with Hiking. Parting is what was frowned upon. Very steep grades and if its wet it can be a bit tricky. Great scenery.

this is a gem,defintely worth the trouble. Love waterfalls.can be rather diff. all depend on the weather!

I live near by here, hike here all the time, entrance is on cascade road just off of exchange street, right on the big curve in the road. Great place to hike, it's definitely a trek and can be difficult at times. DEFINITELY worth it.

Couldn't find and when I went online to look up states on private property! Don't waste your time