Bud Brook Falls (12 falls)

Bud Brook Falls (12 falls) is a 2.4 mile out and back trail located near Dryden, NY that features a waterfall and is only recommended for very experienced adventurers. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

2.4 miles Out & Back

So the location to this trail is wrong & so is the name Finger Lake Trail. Is nearby the said location. It's pass the grey house and there's a fence and a mowed lawn. So a path to go up the trail. Just stay on your left and you'll see the trail. It is indeed hard and we didn't get to finish the trail because it getting dark. We went 20 mins in so for experienced hikers, it's great but the directions were just bad and wasted 2 hours of our time just to find the legit trail.

There were no falls involved with this hike. I wouldn't recommend this trail.

My boyfriend and I made it a mission to try and find this trail and we ended up climbing the entire hill in the area of that trail. We believe we found what might have been a trail once or small waterfalls, but they were dried up. We were just following the map hiking through overgrown bush for a few hours. It was still fun, but it's a little deceptive to say there are 12 waterfalls. Perhaps at another time of year there's water.

To get there: I read a couple sites on how to get to the trail and I believe we went a hard way. There's a small ATV trail we started on in this area, basically through someone's backyard (after asking permission) near the Dryden Lake Golf Course. Nobody around there had heard of Bud Brook Falls either. On another site, someone said they started through the Jim Schug trail. Anyways, it is a trek and maybe one day someone will have a better description of exactly where this trail is supposed to be.